Div all-star team
who we are
We are a small, tight-knit team that has worked together for many years. Each of us has at least 15 years of experience at our craft. We love building websites and apps and helping organizations reach customers via the web. And we get to do what we love for a living.
what we do
- WordPress, Drupal, Shopify
- Drupal <> WordPress, spreadsheet to database, data to cloud
- React, React Native, NodeJS
- MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Firebase
- Pantheon, Acquia, Amazon (AWS), WPEngine, DigitalOcean
- Online Marketing, Branding, and Identity
- Web and App Design
- Technical Strategy & Architecture (IA)
- User Experience (UX)
- User Interface (UI)
- Maintenance & Enhancements
- Goal-based Analysis, Optimization, and Planning
- Data Mining & Analytics
- Metrics, Conversions, Reporting
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing and Campaign Management
- Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua
how we work
Providing flexibility, efficiency,
creativity, and broad experience.
FlexibilityUsing technology and design to reach an audience requires knowledge of a breadth of possibilities, distilled to strategies. We have decades of experience working for a diverse collection of brands and organizations.
EfficiencyWe aim to be a low-overhead organization, which in turn benefits both of us – you communicate directly with those working on your project, not a VP of Business Development.
CreativityFrom web and app design to creative ways to implement analytics to improving your message, streamlining your effort to grow your business.
ExperienceEach member of the Div team has at least 15 years of experience. We’ve worked with everyone from Google to Sony Music to the UN to ColumbiaU to California, libraries, banks, start-ups and friends. Our goal is to impress you and to work together for years.
what we’ve done
We enjoy working with organizations of all sizes.
Let’s discuss your project!